We are proud to offer a wide choice of technological services, based on our knowledge gathered in the framework of research grants and research contracts with companies:
- Parasitological survey of aquaculture facilities
- Diagnostic and consulting on parasite-derived diseases in fisheries and aquaculture
- Consulting on zoonotic parasitosis
- Life cycle studies of fish parasites and design of preventive and curative approaches
- Antiparasitic assays for specific fish parasites (in vitro and in vivo)
- Specific and sensitive PCR assays for the detection of enteric myxosporeans (Enteromyxum leei and E. scophthalmi)
- Development of specific diagnostic test for other parasites
- Evaluation of the effects of different feed formulations and additives on fish health and disease susceptibility
How does it work?
- We can just invoice you for specific works or sign wider contracts of research collaboration for longer assessment or diagnostic projects.
- We can collaborate with other research groups for virus and bacteria diagnostic.
- We offer possibilities of collaboration both to academic researchers and companies through transnational access (TNA) with the project AQUAEXCEL 2020.